viernes, 8 de enero de 2010

I Promise, I can't.

Well, is it easy to keep my word?

Not so.


Sometimes i feel like i'll give up on it,but then i remember i'd fail to you.


It's not easy,trust me.


Sometimes i want things..

Things you wouldn't understand; but it doesn't stop me anyway.

To allure is not so amazing because i know i can't have what i want.


But i won't break it,not for you.

Even if it gets hard sometimes.

I'll try my best,

and if i fail, i'm sorry.


I'll apologize non-stop till i don't have oxygen inside my lungs.


I know i wouldn't have to apologize to you,but to myself.


Because that would just bring me problems,

but tell me,darling, who can help love?


Nothing can.

Your body can't,

Your brain can't,

your conscience can't,

No one can.


Love can only help itself;

It will find its way to make things work no matter what.

No matter what it takes,

if love's strong enough,

it'll make its own way through the biggest of crowds.


You can want,

but not command your heart's wishes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario