sábado, 9 de enero de 2010

Farewell;


Like an image freshly drawn,

black lines that seem like endless roads,

lead you to an especific point.


But is there a point for everything,in all?


Looking for answers that can't be found,

and creating questions that can't be answered

tend to fill my head until it drives me mad.


Sometimes i think so much that i think my brain will pause;

but it doesn't.

It keeps on "Play" just when i think it stopped.

It exhausts my body to a point that i have no energy left to open my eyelids

and then i find out i fell asleep, when the sun awakes me.


And it's like a song,

when i think of you.

Every person i have in my memory, has its own song to play.


Well,i don't know yours,and i can't seem to find it.

I'm not sure i will.


The sky's the limit,and your heart's in a cloud.

Why are you so out of reach,love of mine?

So i'll sleep tonight,and forget you won't arrive.

Because it would hurt my heart knowing i can't reach out,

to you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario