viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2009

b-Friend.

So..this is what i call a best friend?

The ones that say they won't leave you behind..?

Well,i guess life's wrong and is a bitch.

Because leaving me behind was the first thing in your mind.

Go on and on and talk about your problems;
I won't be near you anymore to help you solve them.
Go on and on and scream at the ones you hate,
furthermore i know i'll be in the list with them.

And this is the way to make me stay?
Make me think my own blood doesn't love me in your way?
Flashbacks are shit
when you compare them to a whole lifetime,babe.

You like playing dirty?
We'll play dirty.

Silence will kill you,and my stillness will hunt you.
Your words will not fill the space you made us create.

I'll see your calls and not answer,
See your IMs and not reply,
Remember your smile and make it a frown.

I just want to know you're sad;
As selfish and heartless as it sounds.
I want to know your " i cared" was meant and not said
because of lies i've got enough from everyone else.

Words are just words until you act them out,
Until you give them life and give them sound.

Our life has a melody,
but i'm tired of having the same song stuck on replay.
Now i'll play and sing along..
but this time it's my own song.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario