viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009

In love & Death

I would like to run away.

I would adore to wake up one day,
go walking on an empty sidewalk on a park
cold night; soft breeze and with trembling teeth
i'd keep on walking and walking until my feet refused to keep on
and just let my body collapse with the ground.

To wake up by the movement of your heart beat;
With your warmth reddening my cheeks;
Listening to your low breathing while my thoughts
melt into nothing.

To walk barefoot on the grass with your sweater on.
To smell your presence in the air that surrounds me
until it was so much that i'd faint.

The sun burning my eyes and making the view fuzzy;
spin round and round like a kid.
Let the sun hide and bring on the clouds!
Rain pouring down my fingertips,
and on these lips i wish you'd kiss.

A memory that says so much with insignificant images, and
no sound. I can still read your lips saying :

"What can i do,to make you stay?
Come back to me.
And i'll be here in the morning if you say stay. "

Just say stay, to me.

I made a silent promise.

Just look out your window.
And you'll find me when you need me the most.
I am not scared to say forever & always i will allure your visit.

You're just a dream anyway.

So farewell my love, i'll meet you in my next glimpse of heaven, my sunset.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario